1. Do you run on a calendar month? (i.e from the 1st to the 30th every month)
No we run a 30 days bill cycle, your subscription is valid for 30 days from the date you subscribe. Eg from the 12th of march to the 12th of april.
2. Does a gig expire if it is not used?
Your subscription expires at the end of 30days, whether it has been used or not. Top up airtime is valid for 6 months after the date of recharge.
3. Can I pay my subs in advance?
You can purchase recharge vouchers in advance and then recharge your account as and when it is due.
4. Do I have to put in the whole $25 at once or can I spread it over the month.
Yes. You put in the whole $25 at once to get your data equivalent to your subscription, otherwise it will consume at the commercial rate.
5. How do I know that my account is due for subscription?
Log on to our free URL http://selfservices.ai.co.zw please note this is a free link u can access it with or without credit in your account.
6. Once I finish my gig can I come in anytime and get another one at $25?
You only get the golden opportunity to purchase your 1 gig of data once every 30days. After you have consumed the first gig you can either top up at an affordable rate of 5c/MB or you can choose our flexi bundles.
7. Can I use my own dongle with your sim card?
As long as it is a CDMA dongle and it is compatible with our sim card.
8. Can I use my dongle outside the
No. not yet, we do not have a roaming facility as yet.
9. What is CDMA technology?
It stands for Code Division Multiple Access Technology which is what the Africom network operates from.
10. How big is 1gig and how long will it last me?
1gig is equal to 1024 megabytes, and it is usage base, if you do a lot of downloads it will consume at a faster pace. You can check your balance before and after use on our web portal.
11. Why is the data bundle expiring exactly after 30 days, instead of been carried forward into the next month?
Our CRM system is programmed in this manner and as such data is not cumulative
12. When are you going to expand your coverage as well as add more base stations in weak signal areas?
Our current coverage is Harare, Marondera, Rusape, Mutare, Norton, Kwekwe, Gweru and Bulawayo. We have a projection to optimize the areas with weak signals in Harare and extend coverage to other towns.